Show off your dog pics

Nobody likes dogs on BF. I can't believe you posted something like that.

IMG_1241.jpg

:)
Very cool. I've always wanted one of the articulated models.

I had to put Petey the farting pitbull down in June due to health problems. He would have been 11 this month. /sigh I miss the stinker.

Picture006-1.jpg

I recently took in my neighbors dog since they moved to a old folks home. This is Rufus the Doofus the 125 lb bull mastiff (almost 6 y.o.)

dogs004.jpg

Last edited:
Photobucket Dump........

Last edited:
My best friend Smokey (I am not just sayin' that either, I really MEAN it!). She is half Boxer and a whole lot of hunting dog. Smarter than most people I know and a lot better company... :D

smoke_standing.jpg

After the dust storm. I got her from the dog catcher taking her to be destroyed,she was about 6 weeks old,skin&bones and dying.I took her home and after several hundred dollars of vet bills and the ass chewing of my life,she turned out to be a great dog.

After the dust storm. I got her from the dog catcher taking her to be destroyed,she was about 6 weeks old,skin&bones and dying.I took her home and after several hundred dollars of vet bills and the ass chewing of my life,she turned out to be a great dog.
Well done sir!

I don't have pics but I have a 4 year old 125 lb attack black lab and a wiener dog that was with Noah. The wienerdog just showed up one day, killed 2 chickens and ate them, and I of course had to let him stay because he was starved and old. I gotta say that the lab is probably one of the best dog i've owned, i've had many thru the years. He won't fetch but he'll sure protect the chickens and goats and let me know when somethings up. He also listens well, never liked labs but this one sure does good.

It's nice to be able to cruise a knife forum and be able to see pictures of our best friends at the same time. I'm surprised it's only 3 pages long!

My daughter's Australian Shepherd / German Shepherd puppy (huge, 12-week old puppy), who does NOT want to have a bath.

IMG_5032.jpg

Back