Photos Show off your Koenig

Koenig makes some great looking knives, and they look very functional. I'm not in the market for a framelock right now, but if I were, one of these would be at the top of my list.

Thanks, I like it alot. It looks like you guys sold put pretty quick of that model.

We were thrilled how well these have done, I wasn't sure what to expect. I knew that they would move but we sold double my predictions.

That’s a great looking knife. I’ve been back and forth debating on if I should buy one of them or not the past few weeks.
GET ONE! It would make a great companion to those Hinderers you have.

GET ONE! It would make a great companion to those Hinderers you have.
I’ve been watching a lot of videos about the knife on YouTube. I’m on vacation next week, so I may drive up to DLT to check them out. It takes 4-5 hours to get there, but makes for a nice drive and I can actually handle a knife before I buy it.

Not a very artistic shot, but here’s mine. Great knife.
1LtJMku.jpg

I’ve been watching a lot of videos about the knife on YouTube. I’m on vacation next week, so I may drive up to DLT to check them out. It takes 4-5 hours to get there, but makes for a nice drive and I can actually handle a knife before I buy it.
Man I wish I had a knife shop that close. Its one of the best knives I have handle as far as ergos go, maybe even better than the xm18.

Man I wish I had a knife shop that close. Its one of the best knives I have handle as far as ergos go, maybe even better than the xm18.
I think I’ll plan on going up there next week when I’m off and checking them out. I’ve always liked the look of them. Maybe I’ll end up coming back home with one, too.

I searched but didnt find any koenig kife pic threads, so I thought I would start one.

View attachment 970014
I looked hard at this one when they still had some in stock. Never should have hesitated, but I had my eye on a Goblin and could not decide. Crap! I would post a pic of my modest Arius but file always too big it says. But trust me, it looks just like all of yours only different handle and blade finish. Other than that, identical.

Back