Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

I think Charlie is too Busy doing a Sheepsfoot HJ right now mcc850 :) oh how I wish for THAT!!!!

In all honest mcc850 I think Charlies version of that would be mind blowing- and Knife that Charlie puts his thoughts and hooks into turns out simply amazing doesnt it!
Oh man I can only imagine how cool a sheepy HJ would be, IF ONLY! I wonder how hard it would be to cobble something like that together...

Just posted this one in the Harness Jack thread, but I figured it would be OK if I posted it here, too, since different folkks follow different threads. I forgot I even had this knife (which means I have way too many - don't tell my wife). I don't think it had seen the light of day for 5 or 6 years until I took these pics today. I forgot what a beauty it is.

Ebony Front.jpgEbony Back.jpg

Ebony Tube.jpgEbony Tube Cap.jpg

Just posted this one in the Harness Jack thread, but I figured it would be OK if I posted it here, too, since different folkks follow different threads. I forgot I even had this knife (which means I have way too many - don't tell my wife). I don't think it had seen the light of day for 5 or 6 years until I took these pics today. I forgot what a beauty it is.

View attachment 1651666View attachment 1651667

View attachment 1651668View attachment 1651669
Even if that back label has been hiding in a drawer, I hope you have still been eating your vegetables!! 😲 🤣

Man don't we just love those 77's Washingtons! Beautiful is the label description and they are just that!

buYEBZF.jpg

But then.....
4DR71xg.jpg

The 66 Line of Charlies is totally unbelievable - as an all rounder could it be the best ever HJ? sometimes I think yes 100%, but then I come across another of his amazing examples and it just sweeps me and I am back to I just don't know....

MaEDrlD.jpg

Cvw8rC9.jpg

very nice!!! i wonder why i didn't get while the getting was good! 😖 well there was that washington jack that was modded. i bet that is still floating around somewhere.

Man don't we just love those 77's Washingtons! Beautiful is the label description and they are just that!

buYEBZF.jpg

But then.....
4DR71xg.jpg

The 66 Line of Charlies is totally unbelievable - as an all rounder could it be the best ever HJ? sometimes I think yes 100%, but then I come across another of his amazing examples and it just sweeps me and I am back to I just don't know....

MaEDrlD.jpg

Cvw8rC9.jpg
I agree the 77, Washingtons specifically, are perhaps GEC’s most lovely knife. As far as “best” well I’m a devoted fan of the 15, and Mr. CC’s 2014 Diamond Jacks are tops:1FC3793F-CD5D-484A-8B90-E2990F0AEAAE.jpeg

Back