Show us your Hinderer Proto/#1/one offs

There now you've done it...I've completely lost my marbles.

Just kidding,awesome collection you have there.Thanks for sharing.

I remember that Christmas Hellfire XM18. David, your collection is awe inspiring and of course YOU SUCK!!!
I also know your game, you want others who have protos to post so you can track 'em down easier. HAHAHA.

Absolutely AMAZING collection!!! Wow. I'm done... because I'm speechless.

wow...
i thought there is much love here, for me... just envy and jealousy...J/K
Great pics and thank you so much for sharing those fantasitic pictures.
Maybe, someday, some lucky individuals will also have a fraction of your rare collections from Rob and Rick.

How......do you get things like that? Did you mug Rick and/or Rob in a parking lot or something?

Coveting so many things so much makes me feel bad. Thanks a lot.

awesome. that's one hell of a collection. beautiful!!!

Same here, didn't know there were so many types of knives Rick's making..
great thread, thanks

@parasitic psycho: that remark in between the pics totally cracked me up :thumbup:

i WAS happy with my measly ONE gen 3 xm.

im going to go throw up.

awesome collection!!!

Flashover with ivory inlay.

standard.jpg

Firetacs, numbers 1 and 2.

standard.jpg

DAM!!!! David you must be like Ricks brotherinlaw or something to have that many Proto's. :eek: Your one Lucky man. :thumbup:
Thanks for the Cool pics those Ti knives are just way ouuuut!!! There! :cool:

Here are my Flashovers: (I love yours with the ivory inlay! Maybe we'll do some horse trading!)

P1000122.jpg

P1000127.jpg

This is NOT fair. I almost fell off my chair browsing at the photos. Excellent collection! Thanks for sharing. Are you interested in a trade..., say my 401K for your Hinderers?

Last edited:
This is NOT fair. I almost fell off my chair browsing at the photos. Excellent collection! Thanks for sharing. Are you interested in a trade..., say my 401K for your Hinderers?

Thank you for the kind words. If your name happens to be Bill Gates, I'll trade you my Hinderer collection for your 401K! ;)

A few Protos I've just acquired. Thought you might enjoy them:

Here are 2 pre-FieldTac PROTOS that I was lucky enough to pick up. They're F'ing HUGE!!! The last 3 in the 1st picture are the FieldTac Proto, the FXM Proto and the Flashpoint Proto:
The side by side pictures are with an FXM, so you can imagine how big these bad boy are!

P1000509.jpg

P1000501.jpg

P1000503.jpg

P1000508.jpg

P1000506.jpg

P1000504.jpg

P1000500.jpg

P1000499.jpg

P1000497.jpg

P1000496.jpg

P1000494.jpg

Back