1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Show us your Kizers!

Discussion in 'Kizer Cutlery' started by Hackenslash, Nov 8, 2015.

1. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    20190925_100444.jpg

I carried my S.L.T. today. Figured I'd share it with hope THE Kiser mod sees it. Would make a sweet knife in a left handed model. But its discontinued as far as I know. Never the least if you have one you know the joy this knife is to use. It you don't have one. Find one and get it in your hand. What a wonderful knife. Imho one of there best models.

2. True Talon

True Talon

Aug 14, 2016
    The SLT is not discontinued. But Kizer seem to run out of them quite regularly - especially the crushed titanium model like you have which gives a much better grip than the smooth model.

3. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Sweet. I just assumed it was discontinued since I haven't really seen one available in a long time. And I agree. I was lucky to be able to hold both before I hunted down mine. Picked it up second hand. If they made it in a lefty version I would be picking that up and selling this one.

Thank you for the information

4. Ad58

Ad58

May 23, 2005
    [​IMG]

5. True Talon

True Talon

Aug 14, 2016
    I missed this before. You've taken one of the original Kizer series and added a full carbon fiber show side. It really looks good. Great job.

6. Ad58

Ad58

May 23, 2005
    [​IMG]

WinonaRail likes this.
  7. Ad58

Ad58

May 23, 2005
    [​IMG]

8. Wilfred17

Wilfred17 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 18, 2016
    my only two kizers, can't leave well enough alone IMG_20191102_183209.jpg

9. Ad58

Ad58

May 23, 2005
    Looking good! Custom handles?

10. Wilfred17

Wilfred17 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 18, 2016
    yes, I have way more time into them than they are worth but it's cheaper than buying more knives,that seems to be the only thing stopping me from buying more,is screwing up the ones I have lol.