Show us your Randalls

mamun1024

Gold Member
Come on guys, Lets see some of those beautiful blades you have...

Here are some of mine to get started...

Randall-g-3.JPG

Randall-g-5.JPG

Randall-g-7.JPG

Randall-g-1.JPG

Randall-g-10.JPG

Randall-g-16.JPG

Randall-g-18.JPG

Randall-g-22.JPG

Randall-g-26.JPG

Randall-g-27.JPG

Randall-g-29.JPG

Randall-g-30.JPG

Randall-g-2.JPG

Last edited:
beautiful knives. 15 is my future dream.the 3rd knife in stag photo is a danmark?
thanks for showing very nice photo :thumbup:

beautiful knives. 15 is my future dream.the 3rd knife in stag photo is a danmark?
thanks for showing very nice photo :thumbup:

I think you are asking about the #8, it is the second one from top.

Very nice, Makandr. It can't be easy picking up Randalls in Russia. It's not like you're going to see many at garage sales and flea markets :D

Best,

Thanks. You're right, I bought them at flea markets in Germany, USA and Finland. But if you tell such a place in Russia, I'll be your debtor ...

Do any of you Randall guys have a stainless 7-1/2" model 18 attack-survival with a natural canvas colored full tang single finger grip handle? I have one but it's the only one I've seen.

Do any of you Randall guys have a stainless 7-1/2" model 18 attack-survival with a natural canvas colored full tang single finger grip handle? I have one but it's the only one I've seen.

I'm rather new to Randalls. I've never seen one of those. I'd love to see a picture of it.

Mack, he's most likely referring to a Model #14 with a #18 blade grind, a common error...

See the first photo set above for an example...

Mack, he's most likely referring to a Model #14 with a #18 blade grind, a common error...

See the first photo set above for an example...

And here my tiny little brain was picturing a 16.
Thanks for the ongoing education.

I thought the 18 was the hollow-handled knife? I don't understand how it could have a micarta handle in that configuration.

ETA: I should have known Sheldon would have the answer.

Back