Show Us Your Traditional Customs!

Very nice. I like the feel in hand of the smaller lannys patterns. What are the specs on that one Gary?
Thanks, Jason. This one is either 3 1/2 or 3 5/8. The stag is rounded and tapers from the butt to bolster providing a great comfortable grip.
DSC02414.jpg

Glad to see the great responses here! I have my share of production blades and I love them too. But something about a nice custom in the pocket and in the hand just makes things that much better!

Alan, I thank you . . . and Doug thanks you! :)

Traum, that looks like a phenomenal slicer. I've got one of Stu's little guys as well. 5.85" OAL, redheart wood and 52100 @ 62. The blade is 0.04" at the spine, right in front of the handle. Very delicate! Here it is next to a Queen #40 gunstock.

SamuraiRedheart.jpg

Tony Bose and Kerry Hampton Barlow pair.

E3hvNHU.jpg

ljablhB.jpg

Wonderful display sir!

Those look about perfect! Real beauties!

If you don't mind me inquiring,
How long are they? I assume they're 154 cm?
Pardon me for asking, I'm not familiar with customs but what significance does the "Wilfred Works" stamp on the bolster have?

Peregrin Peregrin I had a similar Erickson swayback about ten years ago, mine was too tough for me to open. It was a great knife though :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Peregrin Peregrin I had a similar Erickson swayback about ten years ago, mine was too tough for me to open. Great knife regardless :thumbsup:

This one is around 10 years old also. It's 3 1/8" with Antique Ivory Micarta and an ATS-34 blade and spring. The spring is pretty stiff, maybe an 8. I don't mind it too much, but prefer a lighter spring for edc. Other then that personal preference thing, the knife is just perfect.
I did get it on the secondary market, maybe it was yours?

This one is around 10 years old also. It's 3 1/8" with Antique Ivory Micarta and an ATS-34 blade and spring. The spring is pretty stiff, maybe an 8. I don't mind it too much, but prefer a lighter spring for edc. Other then that personal preference thing, the knife is just perfect.
I did get it on the secondary market, maybe it was yours?

Mine was black linen micarta and I think it was a 3 1/2" version.

Back