Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

50349059706_91b1b796a6_c.jpg[IMG]

Some very fine combos friends :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Many Thanks

T. Bose coffin jack & Carothers FK2

View attachment 1418202

Benchmade crooked river, CKF Morff 5 & Bastinelli piccolo mako!View attachment 1418703

Bradford Guardian in V4E and Spyderco Native 5 in 4V

Gf05HnR.jpg

ZT640, SAK huntsman & BHK birch river!!View attachment 1419238

I don't have a regular combo, as I mix them up on a regular basis but these 2 are happy together ~

View attachment 1419407

Thanks for your message @Jsega51
I will surely look up Joshua’s website. I take a bit longer than usual to select my knife, simply with the interest of gathering as much details about the item.

Regards,
Aryan
I appreciate that! My first one set the tone. Once I was able to hold a knife of his in hand and then talk with him, I knew I’d have more. He’s very down to earth and a real nice guy who hasn’t been afraid to try some new things even if it means he needs to do it a few times before getting it. Don’t be afraid to reach out to him! His daughter Karis is well on her way as a knifemaker as well :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Greetings, RayseM RayseM
I’m just a newcomer to the hobby of knives. The name you mentioned is a very senior member here, and we all respect him.:thumbsup:

Besides the number of pages we reach, our interest in knives keeps growing each day, and learning here is an ongoing process, that itself is quite rewarding, imo.

Thanks for your kind words,
Aryan
I like that you are staying engaged with this thread you started Arian29 Arian29 . :thumbsup: You could become the @Jack Black of FIXED/FOLDER COMBOS :) Only about 2,000 pages to go. Will be fun to watch.

Last edited:
Back