1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Show your keychain light

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by Venice, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Venice

Venice Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2017
    This lil' guy is about as rugged of a keychain light as I have ever seen. Stainless steel running on a 10180 Li-Ion battery.
    Pic next to a AAA battery. The Peak Eiger 10180 with a Mule head. At full output, it lights up most of a large room (for a short period). This one is at level 4 so only half the full output.
    [​IMG]

willc likes this.
  2. Venice

Venice Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2017
    Or not..........

3. LEGION 12

LEGION 12 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2009
    [​IMG]

willc and NWPilgrim like this.
  4. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    04583A3E-8DAB-4015-858D-13AA9868DD8B.jpeg E8FAE46C-0646-4C96-B2D9-E658134A8650.jpeg It came with the car.

willc likes this.
  5. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 1, 2019
    Olight is my keychain light as well. I have a different color for each vehicle. Good amount of light for a single AAA and they have stood up to daily carry for a couple of years, including working in rain and sweat.

willc and LEGION 12 like this.
  6. Uncle Timbo

Uncle Timbo Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2005
    No pic but I've been sporting the same Photon for years and years.

!mprovise likes this.
  7. NSBFL

NSBFL Gold Member Gold Member

May 10, 2013
    I use a red Photon, attached to a LionSteel kubaton keychain via a Key-Bak retractable keychain. This allows me to keep my house key in the strap of my EDC pack, and have it right at hand to lock/unlock the door without ever taking it out. It has proven very convenient, and I never misplace or have to fumble for my keys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

willc likes this.
  8. willc

willc Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 13, 2013
    32355B17-8F41-43FE-941D-BB119DC454C6.jpeg I have this green one and a black i3e.
    They are very bright for their size and batteries last a decent while.

jeepin likes this.
  9. SW-EDC

SW-EDC Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 4, 2015
    [​IMG]

jeepin likes this.
  10. colin.p

colin.p

Feb 4, 2017
    Since I live out in the sticks, 20 bucks from anywhere, I always have my keys with me and that includes my Olight i1r. That's the light on the right, along with another full time accessory - a SAK SD Classic.

When I'm at work, I also have an i3t along with a SAK Recruit that are in my work vest pocket.
    [​IMG]

11. bflying

bflying Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. A.L.

A.L.

Jun 27, 2007
    [​IMG]
    Fenix UC02SS. Handy little fella.