Show your love for the ladies

1fm1K8o.jpg

There are more things in heaven and earth, Onedog, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

These are but wild and whirling words, my lord. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I put my Fiddleback Forge Ladyfinger through the paces of making the best salsa on the planet. Here it is condensed to 1 minute long. For those wondering, this one is African Blackwood with Natural Liners, Green Pinstripes and Mosaic Pin Beauty Mark! Love it! - Robert

[video=youtube;W91bEloCgwc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W91bEloCgwc[/video]

(cross-posting to Fiddlebacks & Food Thread also)

Super cool video and great looking salsa!

Thank you! I may have a few more in me yet. I've got a few new blades that haven't been shown to the world yet. They need some screen time on some projects! That will have to be a different thread though. [emoji6] - Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new lady arrived home tonight. I've been on a bit of a thin blade stock kick lately. This 3/32" beauty is going to fit right in during my next outing. She is a beauty but she will have to earn her keep.

Thanks to the Fiddleback Outpost for the stunning blade
20170223_165557_zpstovf47yd.jpg

20170223_165615_zpshmt7mo5m.jpg

^Nice lumber Sergio!

It was nice to say hi to your two pretty ladies at Blade (I am not referring to the knives. ;) ) You are a lucky guy with good taste all the way around.

Phil

^Nice lumber Sergio!

It was nice to say hi to your two pretty ladies at Blade (I am not referring to the knives. ;) ) You are a lucky guy with good taste all the way around.

Phil

Thanks Phil. Unfortunately, bringing the "other ladies" to Atlanta while I'm at the Bladeshow translates to a double whammy to the wallet :(. There are quite a few malls in the area that my wife and daughter just cannot seem to avoid.
Anyway, it always a pleasure seeing Melissa as well. I don't think I was able to say a formal goodbye.

As far as the "lumber" goes, I know, I need a new backdrop for taking pics. It's jus too easy for my to go out back to the "hardly-ever used" firewood pile. Not much need for it here in FL. Maybe once every 3 years or so. :rolleyes:

Take care,
Sergio

Back