Shower Knife, really? Who does that!

I think we've already covered the Poop Knife elsewhere...
You beat me to it.

I used to think about being attacked in the shower. The truth is, unless they intend to harm you, most of the time people will come in, steal what they want, and leave with no confrontation. If they do come in, usually a minimal amount of resistance is enough to send them packing. If not, either punch or shower knife them straight in the face.

I lock the bathroom door, hand gun on the toilet. Knife when taking a bath to cut dingleberries. For showering, just gun on the back of the toilet.

Nope, not living that scared a life

To all such comments: Gorilla glue, hello?

And really, even if someone did have it in there for such a reason, remember the story?

Someone said:
A cop pulls over an old lady for speeding on a Texas highway. He asks for her driver’s license and registration. When she opens her wallet, he notices a conceal-carry permit.

He asks, “Ma’am, do you have a weapon in your possession at this time?”

She responds that she has a .38 Special in her purse. And a .45 in her glove box. And a 9mm Glock in the center console. And a shotgun in the trunk.

“Lady,” says the cop. “What are you so afraid of?”

The old lady looks him straight in the eye and says, “Not a bloody thing.”

no shower, but I no a couple of guys who keep a knife under there bed or mattress ! I would rather have a 45 under there.

Not one that only lives in the shower but I have at least 2 knives within arms reach of me at all time. There is also at least one gun in any room i'm at at that moment, normally more.

I assume you know where to wear this. (Hint: not your fingers).

c3IVaUL.jpg

I got a can of air freshener and a plunger. I only fear my wife in my own home.

My knives are tools anyways, my chow mix has made home defense pointless. Spastic dog just freaks people out for $20 a month in dog food. Best attack dog you can get is all bark and loves to lick people.

I got a can of air freshener and a plunger. I only fear my wife in my own home.

My knives are tools anyways, my chow mix has made home defense pointless. Spastic dog just freaks people out for $20 a month in dog food. Best attack dog you can get is all bark and loves to lick people.

A friend has a terrier that loves to bark. Really loves to bark.

The problem is that my friend lets her do it. All the time. His reasoning is that he will never know when she needs to go outside if he gets her to be quiet.

You can hear the damn dog barking when my friend drives into my neighborhood. Annoying as heck. I am waiting to hear about it from my neighbors, HOA, or park management.

I just want the thing to shut up.

Alright, so on the one hand, he didn't actually say into the air. Point Biden. On the other hand, he spoke (verifiably) falsely about AR15s. Point withdrawn.

I had to listen to it more than once. He actually says: "If there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here. Walk out, put that double barrel shotgun, fire two blasts outside the house." It's not quite "into the air" but I'm gonna give that -1 for safety and another -1 for promising that as a solution. So that's -3 all day. :eek:

Seriously, shower knife may be a better solution!

o_O Never had one before ...but , maybe I should . :eek:

Of course , then I'd have to have my G19 , AR15 , etc etc ... could get crowded in there . :rolleyes:

No, I don’t do that. I rely in the ”storming out of bathroom screaming naked” psychological trick. Never tried it but it would probably work fairly well..

I honestly think a baseball bat would be a better option. If home defense is the objective.

Back