Shsh

d762nato

Gold Member
Could you Hogs please answer a question I have. Did busse make a smooth bolt or screw bolted SHSH in Infi, or were they all A2 steel.
And if so does any one have pictures? Thanks,:)

Oh dang. I used to know the answer to this one. Yes to one of them for sure, possibly to both. I think slotted bolts CAN be INFI. Cold blue or sending it to Jerry confirms it.

Yea, I thought maybe they were all made of A-2, but kinda hoping there are some made out of Infi out there.

Slotted bolts were both

Smooth bolts normally indicates A2 but not always (the new ones dont count)

These three are INFI
shshtrionew.jpg

This one is guaranteed A2, smooth bolts and Birds Beak Pommel.
BBSHSH2andSHBA.jpg

Last edited:
Man Leatherman those are so Cool, do you think Jerry would still make one of those?

Could you Hogs please answer a question I have. Did busse make a smooth bolt or screw bolted SHSH in Infi, or were they all A2 steel.
And if so does any one have pictures? Thanks,:)

I'm don't have a clue but have my best team on it.

TLG.jpg

SHSH's are ok. :p

HMPSHs004.jpg

Mulder is that your collection:thumbup: I mean are those all yours? I don't know about Piglet, I'd say full blown HOGGYMAN:D Awesome Collection!

HEY if you don't want that old broke down beat up knife. Id be more than happy to take it off your hands, heck I'll even pay for the shipping and handling.

Slotted bolts were both.
Smooth bolts normally indicates A2 but not always (the new ones dont count).
That is my understanding also. Of the slotted bolt versions, I believe (but not 100% sure) that the only ones that might be A2 would be the smooth handled ones.

Gene

We did some newer Smooth Bolt versions of models that we had at the Easton Traveling Trough show:):)

Thank You AMY-O Thats one big knife your holding in that photo I've seen around here. Well Thanks again for the Imfo.:)

We did some newer Smooth Bolt versions of models that we had at the Easton Traveling Trough show:):)

And they are AWESOME :eek: :thumbup:

I want to send in ALL of my Busse's to have smooth bolt handles fastened to them :D

THe slotted bolt on top is .25" and its infi:)

the bottom one is top secret:D

BusseandSnodys001.jpg

top secret...... lol.. i know what it is,,,,,,,,, I owned both of them,, . SHSH... BB or 2 .. In either steel variation,,, one of the finest Combat Knives,, ever made,, hands down,,

Back