Sick Day

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
I took a half day today at work because I'm under the weather. I'm sitting in front of my computer listning to Joan Jett belt out I Love Rock-n-Roll, and stitching up the new scabbard for my Seax. How good a day is that. I feel guilty about it...almost. You know how Catholics are about guilt. Everything is a guilty pleasure. The weather is perfect though and I've got the windows open. It's 68 degrees and the skies are crystal clear. This global warming thing sure has its ups. And hey I got no property near the coast (sorry ad). What a day this has turned out to be.

Kismet

Basic Member
Isn't this your birthday, Andy?

Happy Birthday. Now get well.

Yes, NOW.

Kismet said:
Isn't this your birthday, Andy?

Happy Birthday. Now get well.

Yes, NOW.

Methinks Andy's Birfday is tamale or the Fourth of February.
Don't feel guilty Andy, unless you're the boss, then you should feel guilty as all
hell!!!!:thumbup: :mad: ;) :D

And have a Happy, Happy, Birfday tamale and Many, Many, More!!!!:thumbup: :D :cool:

Happy 1,000th post, Andy.

Global warming is nothing but an opportunity for inland folks to live on the coast, too.

Ad Astra

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Is that something like buying property in Arizona now in case the big one hits? Thanks guys. Actually my birthday is on groundhogs day. I must say I'm more happy about the posts I've read here than the ones I've written. Its an honor to be on hand though. Finished stitching the sheath. I'm going to dip this one in wax and mink oil. Gotta find mink oil, and sand the handle down a little first. Then I'll wet form a little more before waxing. I want this one hard...I'm going to sharpen the snot out of that blade. I'm very impressed with the HI Seax. I may add a choil too. Anybody think that'd be useful?

Steely_Gunz

Got the Khukuri fevah
Happy birthday, Andy:) I'm a tad under the weather myself. I got caught out in the rain last weekend. Started as a head cold, moved to my upper chest, now I have a bit of a cough and not much of a voice. Not fun, but i'll live;)
Hey, if you think a choil would be useful to you, then i'd file the sucker in:thumbup: I like my seax just how it is. Man, could you guys imagine what they'd do with a thread like this in the Cove:D?
Get well soon, Andy:)

Jake

Steely_Gunz said:
Man, could you guys imagine what they'd do with a thread like this in the Cove:D?

Get well soon, Andy:)

Jake

Well you could always tell the Pirates that there is a certain part of a female's, Nah just can't bring myself to post it here.:rolleyes: :p :D ;) :eek:

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Speaking of this play on words, and just for my own clarification, how do you pronounce Seax?

I may do it Jake, It seems like it'd be real useful to choke up on that bad boy. Plus the markings are not in the way. That's a big plus. It would serve as a blood dripper too.

aproy1101 said:
Speaking of this play on words, and just for my own clarification, how do you pronounce Seax?

I'm fairly sure it's "seeks"

Ad Astra