Siegle & Culberson Hit West Texas

DSC01167.jpg

siegle kuk is about to finish mesquite.
DSC01169.jpg

culberson muck on stump with a mesquite limb muck batoned thru
kuk & muck with some dry mesquite muck whittled.
DSC01170.jpg

muck slices grainger catalog page after the heavy batoning & whittling on lots of dry mesquite. consider yourself lucky if you can obtain one of these outdoor cutters.---dennis
DSC01168.jpg

got this pic out of order--muck & siegle on mesquite stump.

Barbecue wood!!! Great pics Bro, makes me remember growing up in the Hill Country down there. Outstanding blades by the way...

Great pics Dennis. Makes waiting for my new Culberson even harder.It is going to be done in August so right in time for hunting season.

Mike

Some back groud on this knife:
When Dennis first contacted me about knives I somehow sensed he was looking for something a little different than the knives I normally make. This led me to make my first knife from 52100. I told Dennis it was my first time using this steel and to give it a good work out (I also gve it a decent go over before shipping it out).
Thanks for buying and testing the 52100 prototype Dennis!

One day I gotta swing one of those legendary Siegle choppers into a tree......

Bruce

added comment; the mesquite was forked & we had a hard time telling which way it was going to fall. it snapped extremely fast & i ran away from the shadow. there was no warning & my brother said it went down in much less than a second---good idea to have someone with you when chopping.---dennis

Back