Siiiiiiick Bluephin Flipper!

Just received this one today from the master, Mr. Pohan Leu, and I absolutely love the way it turned out. It's my 2nd bluephin, and probably not my last.
This time I opted for a full Ti handle, CTS-204P blade (by special request), 3.5" flipper.
I talked to him for a while about how I wanted this to look and I really wanted to try a "faux bolster" and he nailed it with the dimpled texture he gave the bolster area. I wanted to match that texturing to the Ti backspacer and the machined pocket clip and I think it really looks great together. The hole was added in the handle just cause it looks sweet!!

Functionally, everything is exactly what you expect from Po. Flips like a dream, centered blade, rock solid lockup, beautiful grinds and blade finish, and INSANE sharpness on the blade. The usual

My phone sucks at pics of knives, so Po is letting me use his pics.
Thanks again, brother, for this beauty. Keep doing what you do. If you keep building them...we will come!

997136.jpg

f12e3b.jpg

088755.jpg

e6d12e.jpg

I love the design, not sure about the grind guess it depends on what your using it for.. Looks great though

That's one of my favorites, right there! Congratz.
Do you like Po's new folder design?
rolf

Back