Silent Knight. . . Holy Oinkin' Yowza!!!. . . Coming Wed. 11-8-17

These were priced so sweet too, I dontwant to say the i word but when I look at that CF SK (with catch, of course) I cant help but notice how it will so very easily hold its value. No way that hunk of infi ever goes for under cost.

These were priced so sweet too, I dontwant to say the i word but when I look at that CF SK (with catch, of course) I cant help but notice how it will so very easily hold its value. No way that hunk of infi ever goes for under cost.
You are so right - This was a helluva deal I'm pretty excited about - This and my dagger are my highlights and if it's the best I snag I'm pretty happy with my first OP2W -

Yea - I'm still wondering what I was thinking when I didn't order one of these :(

Holy Oinkin' Yowza is right!!!!

Amy-0 made my week!!! Can't believe these are gonna start dinging soon!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back to the top...just because*

*Just because I still can't believe I have ALL THIS INFI quequed up in Wauseon @ BCCo preparing to take flight south to the P2.1 compound....;)

I gotta keep reassuring myself it's not a dream!!!:D

Last edited:
Man... been looking over at SK pics again, almost regretting getting Comp with Black Canvas, no I'm not, I may be regretting not getting G10 on this one, is it just me, or does SK screams for G10 lol
Or other G
Fancy handles, like the once we will get in Blade show Ganzaa lol

Hey, if yall need to be rejuvenated might I suggest a do-over. I re-read this thread, it was if it was just oh... 2 weeks ago we had bacon fat drooling down to our toes over this darling! .... Let's celebrate starting the REAL 2 week clock countdown! This is going to be historic! ....

I'll have to add one more regret to my OP2WP2 mistakes - I only ordered one of these .... :(:(:(:(

Back