1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Silly question for Ban

Discussion in 'Ban Tang's "Stupid Sharp Knives"' started by localguy, Nov 10, 2015.

1. localguy

localguy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Ban,

Are you still taking orders? I picked up an awesome stellite piece from you a while back that I carry all the time and I think I need something else too :)

Thank you!

2. pmspaul

pmspaul

Jun 12, 2008
    I placed an order with Ban and also bought a knife he already had finished. I made contact with him via Facebook. I think his email address is floating around too. Probably one of those would be the best way to get in touch with him.

3. localguy

localguy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Thank you

4. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    I sent a response to your email sometime back. Feel free to email me again at [email protected] if you don't find the message.