Simonich Auction Continues..the Fifth Knife is up!!

ida

R.W. Clark Model II
Steel S30v heat treated by Paul Bos
Stabalized Splated Maple Handle

OAL 15 inches
Blade 8 ¾ inches

Hand Tooled Leather Sheath

Opening bid starts at $500.00.. good luck to all !!!
index_image009.jpg

Photo Courtesy of Terril Hoffman
Since I had some problems and was not able to post in time I will run the auction till 72 hours from this post .. Thanks to all for your patience.. :)

2thehilt said:
I can bid can't I?

I sure hope so.

Ida, Can we bid on these?

Phil
Sure you can bid. But why don;t you let me get it instead.
600$.

Phil.. yes you can bid.. there are no conflicting interests here.. just a good cause.. ;) Happy Bidding.. :D

Man thats a nice blade!... No telling what the hand carved sheath alone would cost ya. And yeah Ron made the sheath too! :cool:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the bidding for this RW Clark ends today. Let's all remember what a good cause this is for.

ida 2thehilt said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that the bidding for this RW Clark ends today. Let's all remember what a good cause this is for.

Talk about mixed emotions.... sure I want it to go for a lot of money,but on the other hand.....

Ron isnt making many custom knives these days, this is a fine example of his work too! :cool: Better get in on this!

fracmeister said:
Talk about mixed emotions.... sure I want it to go for a lot of money,but on the other hand.....

I'll help you with those mixed emotions.... $650..... :D

I do aplogize for posting the results so late.. I am on the road and don't have the convenience of my home computer..

The winner is Kalimalena with the bid of 650.00 Please email so we can get your shipping and your billing info.. Congrats on such a beautiful piece.

Nothing but winners here!!! :cool: Dont go away We got LOTS of good stuff, and maybe even a suprise... ;) Now lets get on the NEXT knife! :cool:

If you thought this was an awesome knife in the pic... you should see and hold it in person!!!!!!! :D

Thanks Ida.... arrived and played with ;)

Back