• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

Simply the best...........

years ago, I talked Dwayne into making a baldric carry sheath of my design, for a favorite knife. He also made me a dangler for that sheath. D rings on the leather, so I could switch carry method. It worked SO well, that I begged for another sheath to fit a different knife. Despite his busy schedule, he was kind enough to make that one as well. And again.
So recently, after several years, I asked for yet another sheath to fit 'the system'. I just got that one in the mail today.
Some things just don't change. Dwayne remains the premier leather maker. Workmanship is flawless. Fit is absolutely perfect.
Thanks Dwayne. I really appreciate your craftsmanship down through the years.
413872710.jpg

leatherman

leathermoderator
Thank you my friend, I really appreciate the kind words.