Since it"s Dead in here tonight --- Euro 4 Leather...

Made a couple of sheaths in the last week or 2, so while the leather was out I finally got around to giving this little beauty some proper clothes...

This was my first attempt at working with sharkskin -- i like it :thumbup:

SharkskinEuro4sheath004b.jpg

The knife is a Euro 4 with some sort of bone or stag handles (factory, but uknown material.) It's my "hunting" buddy more often than not.

SharkskinEuro4sheath006a.jpg

SharkskinEuro4sheath003.jpg

I learned a few things, as this is not my usual "style" of sheath. For some reason this fold-over design is proving hard for me to fit. In the end it's funtional and retention is good --- just lacks that "snap" into place that i was hoping for.

I'm off to check the game camera tomorrow :D

Have a great weekend everyone :thumbup:

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Eli, you're just plain gettin' good. :thumbup:

Ban

You are getting really good with this leather stuff bro! :thumbup::thumbup:
Keep up the great work!

i like it, it looks like you are getting good, you will have a second job on your hands if you dont watch out, ask Chuddy Bear...

Beautiful work, Eli! Love the scales on that blade, and the fancy pants compliment it nicely! :thumbup:

Troy H

I'm always like this.
Crap. Just when I thought I was done coveting others' blades.
drool.gif

Sweet combo, Eli. Great work on that sheath! :thumbup:

Eli, very impressive. Clean lines, great stitching. Overall nice design. I better get to work if I want to keep up with you. Your getting really good.
Congrats on some fine sheath work!!

Eli, very impressive. Clean lines, great stitching. Overall nice design. I better get to work if I want to keep up with you. Your getting really good.
Congrats on some fine sheath work!!

lol, it's the other way around bro --- it's me who's trying to catch you. I love your leatherwork :thumbup:

Thanks again for the compliments everyone :D

If it lacks that snap, I guess I could take it off your hands and give it a good home. Got a blade or two that would nicely fit it.

Some really great work there Bro. Me likey very much. Keep this up and you'll have your door beaten down.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: