Single blade spear point.

I've been looking at old knives on another forum and saw a knife design that you don't see much any more. It was a equal end jack with a single spear point blade and was about 3 5/8 closed. Is there a company making a knife like this for under 60 dollars?

You mentioned old knives so I'm not sure how modern you would want to go but the Victorinox Solo fits your description as well and can still be found below your $60 limit.

Once again, I don't have a picture of the actual knife I'm recommending but they look like these except they have a single spear blade and no tools.
IMG_4621.JPG

Great eastern 78 has some with spear tip I think. Price might be a little higher that you want.
Another I liked are the Northwoods Indian River knife. Similar in design but prob a little harder to find right now. This older model has a cool cut out on the blade instead of a nail nick. I had this one a few years ago and sold it but it was cool!
IMG_8445.jpg

Victorinox Alox Solo is a great knife fitting your criteria. I think they now refer to it as the Swiss Army 1. That was the name for this knife I ordered:
solo.mark.alleyfence.jpg

- GT

Back