Six blems and bargain for 4/16

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

15 inch 29 ounce R-Knife by Kumar. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. $65.

12 inch 14 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Tiny rust on blade tip and hairline crack on horn handle. $60.

13 inch 10 ounce Dhankute by Ram Kumar. Decorative horn sheath. Few hairline crack on horn handle most likely to go nowhere. $65.

GACyszl.jpg

L to r

15 inch 18 ounce villager fit and finish Chainpuri by Ram Kumar. Nice and sharp blade! The sheath is slight tight. $65. *SOLD*

16.5 inch 26 ounce villager fit and finish Yek chirra by Ram Kumar. Ram Kumar repaired the minor flaw on horn handle. Good to go at $89. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 14 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Very slight shrinkage of horn handle. Lighting fast knife at $65. *SOLD*

IQ0VFBn.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS 17.5 inch 14 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Whoooohooo! Good things come to those who wait they say? That was too dang long to wait!

Yowwie! That Ramkumar Yek is gorgeous!...and look at that Chainpuri with the scale still on!
Ah what the heck? EMS Chainpuri too.

I think theres a pic missing eh?

Last edited:
Grats NDog - I was eyeing that reti, too. I don't think I've ever seen one that long before? I've got one that's 15" with an antler handle that I really like a lot, which is the main reason I didn't immediately jump on this one. But if it had hung around much longer, I probably would have.

Nice grabs there Ndog, the Chainpuri is really sweet and the Reti looks plain deadly.
Man where is Bawanna he's gonna flip when he sees todays offerings

Fantastic snags there brother Ndog! I was thinking about it, but I've pretty much gone overboard the past few days. My RN is gonna skin me alive, after she's done with all these 12hr - 16hr days. Maybe I'll just take a trip somewhere's before she's off...lol

Danny, remember that if you get tired of that reti, you can send it my way for adoption, you know, to one of them loving caring, forever homes.

You going to trust these two old, crass elderly men? Send it to me, I'll forward it to them, my memory is much better than theirs anyway, I'll surely remember. Wait, where'd I put my jacket?

Ok Bookie, put the doll down, you shouldn't be lifting things that are too heavy for you...lol, I crack myself up.

You too Mr. B, put down the finger, don't need to be spraining your finger on the keyboard to smote little me.

Smote? I'll have to look that one up, don't recollect I ever been smoted.

Grats NDog - I was eyeing that reti, too. I don't think I've ever seen one that long before? I've got one that's 15" with an antler handle that I really like a lot, which is the main reason I didn't immediately jump on this one. But if it had hung around much longer, I probably would have.
Yeah Bob I remember only two that were 17.5". Gehazi had one and I forget who got the other but I always wanted one. I do have an antler one 15-16". I love it dearly. Prolly top handfull of all my knives. I dont talk about it much because everytime I do Bawannas wife finds him on the kitchen floor with is thumb in his mouth like the world just ended. That cant be fun? Anywaz hes my bud and I cant bear to see him like that no more;)

Nice grabs there Ndog, the Chainpuri is really sweet and the Reti looks plain deadly.
Man where is Bawanna he's gonna flip when he sees todays offerings
As I said hes gonna kill me when he sees this one. Its horn tho so I think he will be ok till I tell him Im thinking it needs an antler mod tho? what d'ya think?

Fantastic snags there brother Ndog! I was thinking about it, but I've pretty much gone overboard the past few days. My RN is gonna skin me alive, after she's done with all these 12hr - 16hr days. Maybe I'll just take a trip somewhere's before she's off...lol
Come on over cul! You made some great snags lately too tho! That lil Crow knife is Sweet! I feel for Yall brother! Its nice to have the extra work when you want it but dont over do it man! They'd have her 24/7 if they could! Keep your family happy brother!
Danny, remember that if you get tired of that reti, you can send it my way for adoption, you know, to one of them loving caring, forever homes.
I aint sending nothing! I might just bring it to ya tho! Its about to get hot over here so i might need to cool off a bit by your forge! I never burned a piece of coal tho. I hear it aint like charcoal? Uh.. As a matter of fact I am sending you something so look for it early next week. Aint no Reti but I think youll like it:D:thumbsup:

Awesome snags Mr. Dog! Especially that Reti. I love the Reti knife. That's the biggest one I've laid my eyes on. Let me know if it ever needs a babysitter. They seem to be underestimated knives and I don't hear much talk about them, but they have magic in 'em for sure.

EMS on 13 inch 10 ounce Dhankute by Ram Kumar.
Got the DD!

These are awesome knives. My daughter and all my nieces have one and this one is very special.

Last edited:
I cant believe that Yek is still there? Thats sweet! It must have some serious tang going through it to have two rivets that close to the pommel. oh its Chiruwa i suppose? Doooah!
I forgot about what that R knife looked like. Sorta like that Garuda. Sure would make a killer draw knife! or...maybe put a long stick on it! Hmmm?

Last edited:
Back