Sleeveboards, elephant toe, sunfish knives from S&M....and.......a new acquisition.

pappy1959

Banned
Hi All,

I was doing some unpacking and sorting while trying to get our new little showroom open. I came across these big sleeveboards from Queen. I'd forgotten about them. They were done as prototypes back in 2000. They are one of a kind.

White Interior mammoth ivory
Snakewood
Blue Mammoth Bark
Moose Antler
Mammoth tooth

They are Shatt & Morgan and are all marked prototype.
No, they're not for sale. I just thought you might like to see them as they were done as prototypes but never put into production. I have some other Case prototype stuff that I'll post over time. It is all interesting to see.

attachment.php

Then, much to my wife's chagrin, I acquired this Hibbard, Spencer Bartlett OVB elephant toe. It's that virus again, that won't go away. I falled into luv............again. Enjoy the pics.

attachment.php

I hope you like seeing this stuff.

You all Keep Care,

Pappy

Attachments

• sleeveboards.JPG
    sleeveboards.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 218
  • hsb elephant toe.jpg
    hsb elephant toe.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 226
That HSB is to roll over and die for. Very cool swedge with both pulls. Have not seen one like that before.

Then the S&M sleeveboards are not to shabby either.

Thanks for the shots Pappy!

I th, I re, I lo. I'ts no good I can't find the words, Superb each and every one! :thumbup:

Russell

I understand the sickness. No sense in fighting it though..
Best treatment is more knives...
Looking forward to seeing the pics of your Case knives. How about a pic of your new showroom when ya get her all situated too.....

You have an eye for fantastic scales. Those are some wonderful materials. :thumbup:

Back