SliceOganzaaaa!!! . . . Wicked Thin Custom EDCs. . .Sunday, 4-18-2021 at 9:00 pm Eastern!!!

I'm too confused by the cartridges to fully appreciate the kinves. Such long necks and wide rims (or so they appear on my phone). What are the and what do you shoot them with? And at?

Oooh baby, you know I like them thin. Just don't like them all fancy and well dressed. Too expensive.

And being hard is always good.

So, Jerry, how about a hard working version of these, to be enjoyed all day?

4" drop point, utilitarian handle of micarta or Res C. We are talking knives, right?

#10 is the reason

Pretty much any 2 of them are for me... especially the one with a Saw Spine Really hope there are more than 1 of those...

I agree #10 is boss

These are Customs. Only 1 of each. One of a kind.
XOXO
Amy-0
Busse Knife Group
Customer Service

Boy oh boy I am hoping I am fortunate enough to get #10 :)

Only been asking for one for a year + .............friendo's ;)

Best of luck to yous guys and hope yous get everything dats commin to ya ;)
Sees ya Sunday.

iu

Mr Brown, I thought of you as soon as I seen #10.
+1 on the Workman's versions of these, I'd love a few with black or maroon Canvas.

I would like to see a regular offering of some of these slicers with all the handle options - g10, Micarta. I’m not a big fan of the fancy handles. I just want a thin slicey Busse with Micarta scales that you don’t have to win a lottery to obtain. The elmax steal is perfect. Keep the elmax blades coming please.

I would like to see a regular offering of some of these slicers with all the handle options - g10, Micarta. I’m not a big fan of the fancy handles. I just want a thin slicey Busse with Micarta scales that you don’t have to win a lottery to obtain. The elmax steal is perfect. Keep the elmax blades coming please.

Right there with you Brother!!! Like the Elmax just need a user. 7-8" kitchen knife for sure. Even a field boner would be great in the hunting gear. It's been my experience that fancy materials just break.

Back