Slight used villager Khukuri

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Today I took this knife to clean up back yard cutting tree's limps and digging unwanted weeds. It served me well and still very sharp ready for use again!

Beautifully done 18 inch 24 ounce villager fit and finish Khukuri by Ram Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Top quality leather sheath. $100 even. *SOLD*
    This one will stay in Reno, thank you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Three tools
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order
    First come first served

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  2. Tull

Tull

May 3, 2020
    Paypal sent. Looks exactly like what I've been looking for.

3. joeraz

joeraz Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2016
    Great grab! Excellent blade and I love style & color of that sheath

Tull likes this.
  4. Tull

Tull

May 3, 2020
    Really nice knife. The third tool is apparently a screw driver. I'm not sure why it's there (I had thought that maybe the keeper was screwed on...it's not) but I'll take it.

I have an Indian made Mk III I got about 30 years ago and that I've used the hell out of and always loved. It's what I'm used to. This blade has that beloved (to me) Mk III blade profile only longer and thicker and much, much better made than a Mk III.

This is my fourth HI but I own Kukris from about all of the major players. Some of them are really beautiful in fit, finish and workmanship but, at the risk of sounding like a mere fanboy, the HIs have just got something about them. They feel more legitimate, serious and somehow more solid to me. I can't define what it is but it's certainly there.