• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Slingshots for Sale!!!

batosai117

Gold Member
That's right guys/gals, I have a nice stock of Crosman Firestorm Slingshots for sale and ready to ship!!!

I have added on a pack of 3/8" steel shot slingshot ammo as well to ensure you have stuff to shoot with it :thumbup:

Here are pics of what you get:

copperheadfirestorm2big.jpg

copperheadfirestorm3big.jpg

copperheadfirestorm4big.jpg

3_70948.jpg

These Normally sell for anywhere from $12.99 to $30.00 before taxes and shipping, but from J's Knives-N-More you get the slingshot plus the free ammo for $16.00 shipped

I ship USPS Priority 2-3 day delivery with confirmation/tracking. If insurance is desired an extra $2.00 is to be added on to the final price. I ship the same day that you pay unless out of stock or a weekend.

Edit: I forgot to say that I prefer paypal and there are no hidden fees, pay the price that you see :thumbup:

Last edited:
I still have 0 in stock with the extra free set of 3/8" ball bearing shot.

These are extra bands which can be ordered, they are $3.00 each and don't include the shipping price.

CRTRB_1.jpg

Thanks for looking, J.

Last edited:
I will take one with an extra set of bands please. Let me know the total and I wil Paypal you. thanks Doug

Thank you guys very much for supporting J's Knives-N-More.

At the moment all four on hand Slingshots are gone, but don't worry, others can be ordered and in my hands within two business days.

Have a great weekend, J.

I've had this model for a while. LOTS of fun, like the man says -- time to break something.

Okay guys, I'm going to go ahead and call this thread quits. I am making one last order with a member here, that order will include the extra bands which most of you have asked for. I will send out emails for those as soon as they arrive. Thank you all for your support.

Sincerely,

Julian

Back