Small Batch! Only ONE Available!!!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
OK Guys, this weeks batch is only 5 knives. I had to get cought up with my Uncle Sam $ work. Hurray. Plus, three of these are for the final orders, and one is a dud. A beautiful dud that I get to own. Means my beloved white and natural Bushfinger will be available this week. Thats how it works. Anyway, to it!

20111111104_4765-vi.jpg

The available knife is a THIN, 3/32" rubbed flat Scandi ground 01 steel. The handle is Osage orange with a nat can liner, pins and bullseye filler, and an orange pinstripe. $240 shipped with sheath.

20111111104_4775-vi.jpg

20111111104_4778-vi.jpg

Here is the dud. A Recluse with nat can, nat can, nat can, and a splash of orange. I love this handle idea. I'm glad I got one.

20111111104_4772-vi.jpg

20111111104_4770-vi.jpg

20111111104_4773-vi.jpg

20111111104_4771-vi.jpg

Lastly there are three Bushcrafters that will clear up orders as far as I know! Woot.

20111111104_4769-vi.jpg

Sweet! Now I need to figure out a way to trade you out of that recluse...or at least let me take it out and get it dirty :)

One of the pins wasn't fully pushed through and I have an epoxy filled partial hole. I'm dumb.

Any chance you can put up pictures of the bushfinger you are going to be selling before it hits the market?

The dud is sweet as hell, but won't be sold. That is an inexcusable error, and I can't bear to be questioned about it later. The White linen and natural bolstered Bushfinger will go in current condition for $230 shipped with sheath. (Robert Fetner sheath.) I'll get pics next week. Its been used lovingly.

Sometimes I think your standards are too high - but I get it.

I own it and NEVER question you about it. Call it a 'second' - but I know it has Fiddleback quality in the heat treat and scales. I would use it like any other Fiddleback I own.

TF

It is awesome - I love how that stuff ends up almost looking like wood - but you get all of the advantages of micarta.

That is why I chose it for my knife. ;)

TF

One of the pins wasn't fully pushed through and I have an epoxy filled partial hole. I'm dumb.

Dumb?! Yeah right! I think you must have learned a little something from Rick. That whole, I want to keep this one, how do I go about it? Oh yeah, I'll do some minor little screw up that doesn't effect function, I'll call it CQ 'cause no one can challenge that, and then I can just keep it. :D

Seriously, push that stuff on the wife, we're not buying into it!;) It is a great way to make a keeper though! Enjoy the hell out of it dude, you deserve some Fiddleback goodness just like everyone else.:thumbup:

You made the sheath for yours, too, didn't you? Hot dam!

Sweet new batch, by the way!

ETA: Just noticed you said it came with a Fetner sheath. I sure thought I remembered a Fback sheath with that one back in the day.

Tal? ;)

Last edited:
Ya, that "dud" looks amazing. Keep the Recluses comin Andy. I cant wait to get one of those in my hand.

Back