Small Bifold Wallet

Love mine
2z4wfb4.jpg

How did you get yours to break in evenly?

It's an older thicker leather wallet I believe what makes a difference.

Yes they are very stiff. If you take a pen and work it into the corners it will loosen it up a little making t easier to get bills in.

Mark

Here is my tobacco brown today after 8 months of wear. I posted an as new picture earlier in this thread.

FetM0rDsGi-Z7rDyBOX8wL4ZrZVTjFChdDYQQrbwLg=w1000-h716-no

Here's my small bifold (tobacco) after exactly 39 days of use. I love this thing !

It rides in my left front pocket, sometimes sharing space with car keys, loose change and at times a pocketknife.

Is anyone having difficulty getting bills in and out of the pocket neatly and quickly?

I love mine, it's almost 2 years old now, but it's still so stiff I can't get floppy bills in the pocket without them sticking out the top. I hate always fighting with it whenever I get change. I think I might retire it and try something else.

Yes I saw your tip Luke. I've done that many times. It does help for a while, but eventually the leather tightens up again. Right now I have a length of paracord tucked around the inside of the pocket to keep the space open.

I currently carry a Saddleback front pocket ID wallet for my IDs, credit cards, business cards, et al along with a Ti money clip for my cash. I have toyed with the idea of going back to a bi-fold several times but really want small and thin without giving up too much capacity.

Can you guys who carry the small bi-fold tell me how many cards you can fit in each side of the wallet?

I currently carry 4 cards (Visa, Discover, DL, and University ID card) in one pocket, and a titanium credit card (keeps the wallet stiff and prevents bent cards), some business cards, and a guitar pick or two in the other pocket. With 4 cards I can easily get them in and out no problem. They'd almost fall out. I'd say you could get 6 cards on each side and still have no trouble sliding them in about out. Any more than that is doable, because leather stretches over time, but they'd be tucked in there pretty stiff.

I easily carry 4-5 cards per side
I don't carry a lot of things - they all fit easily in the front pocket wallet but I fear they will fill the small bi-fold too much.

DL
weapons carry license
debit card
work credit card
2-3 insurance cards
Sam's Club card
REI membership card
a few business cards
couple of others I'm probably forgetting

Back