Small Busse

Been busy moving so I fell off the posting each day thing. Almost done with that.

This was a knife I had often heard about and it was even hard to find a photo, and then one happened to land here one day.

AARFmhv.jpg

J9OWsQP.jpg

m2HCPQr.jpg

JY9hHWg.jpg

And it's thin! That's a BAD next to it.
aZVrgKm.jpg

Last edited:
That’s a great little pattern and what a find! So cool it has the old stamp. What a collector piece—love it!:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing!

Very cool! I'd buy one of those immediately if it was ever rereleased. Love the old school stamp on it too.

I am officially in love. If @Jerry Busse ever wanted to bring this back in a steel other than INFI (wasted toughness on so small a knife), I would carry one daily.

My all time most carried Busse. Got it close to 30 years ago.Had two and sold one to Skunk.
Came with a very bad sheath so had a better one made.
Time for a rerun, or the Folder..

My all time most carried Busse. Got it close to 30 years ago.Had two and sold one to Skunk.
Came with a very bad sheath so had a better one made.
Time for a rerun, or the Folder..

Well then that's your knife. I got it from Scott maybe 8 years ago.

Last edited:
How much , very nice

I don't recall. Scott and I had a lot of transactions take place after polishing off a full bottle of a single malt. :thumbsup::confused:. And there were a lot of intangibles. I'd go there fishing and he'd come here and stay in a family apartment that was vacant. If it was after a fishing trip it could have been $700, if after he came here $125 LOL

Last edited:
Tony G, glad it found a good home. Im thinking that it went to Scott for around $125 or so. So happy that I still have mine. Part of a small collection of some very unique and collectible Busse cutting tools..

Back