Small Gent's knives

Small enough for you? :eek:

IMG_3808.jpg

I've been very pleased with this Keystone shield Schatt in Stag, a nicely finished knife.

Thanks, Will

Small enough for you? :eek:

IMG_3808.jpg

I've been very pleased with this Keystone shield Schatt in Stag, a nicely finished knife.

Thanks, Will

Nice ones. I have one of each in my collection. I'm partial to the small stuff and the new Schatt's are just nice knives.
Charles

Thanks everybody! The Tiny Schatt still has a decent amount of blade for such a compact frame, it tackles apples & pears with no problem and fortunately has fat stag which enhances grip. It goes nicely with another large stag knife, kind of reminds me of a Whale swimming with her calf:)

Regards, Will

Here is my expanded group of gent's knives built by Jim Dunlap, all 3" closed
Charles
dunlapgentsgroup1.jpg

What a wonderful group of Dunlap's, Charles!

Chuko that's a really great group of Dunlaps you have there. What is the cover material on the fifth one from the right it's beautiful?

Wow, there are some really amazing knives in this thread. I don't have any custom knives, let alone anything that compares to some of the spectacular examples already posted, but but these are my two favorite small, gentlemanly folders:

2DVydoV.jpg

Here is my full collection of the knives built to the Tony Bose # 8 Gent's pattern wharnecliffe

Bottom row are all by Jim Dunlap.

Top row Cramer, Dr. T., Dowell, Brewer and Brewer, Chamblin, and Mason.

gentcollection1.jpg

Thanks Charles, lovely group shot, they all look superb!
Its a lovely little knife, so good in fact i made my wife one.

All the best

Paul

Great pattern and great knives, Charles! Thanks for the pic!

Excellent grouping with some of my favorite blade smiths. Nice clean image also, Charles...

Jeff

Back