1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pictures here! Small Guy Group Buy Work In Progress

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by ndmiller, Jul 10, 2019.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    fotki is broken at the moment

2. Lady1911

Lady1911 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Thanks, Phillip ;) The black ash burl looks great, but the DIW is still a favorite of mine. Always cool seeing the scales come together....

3. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Im off today but Fisher was nice enough to clean up and flatten the scales for me & send this pic
    [​IMG]

Cdmayhem, Lady1911 and Warrior108 like this.
  4. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    [​IMG]

5. Lady1911

Lady1911 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2018
    You just turned my very crappy day into a happy one!! Even though there’s not much fanfare over the Small Guys, I really love seeing this group buy happen, and it’s always exciting seeing the WIP pics. Thanks, @VANCE! :D

VANCE likes this.
  6. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Thanks for the photo update. Man that Osage looks lonely.........how the mighty have fallen......

VANCE and Lady1911 like this.
  7. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    :):thumbsup: