Small Pocketknife Carriers Unite!

David - what’s the model number on that one again? Can’t recall.

A 301 will do too..plus it give you a extra blade or 2 to work with before you need to resharpen. I always carried a locking folder only till 2014 and then bought the Club 301 to try and liked it. My first Buck was a 500 series Prince but since the 112 Slim came out one of them is usually in my pocket.

The Prince is model 503 and came out in 1977. A handsome pocket carry folder. You can find them dressed up. DM

Sometimes I also carry the 55. The clip point makes it a nice sticker picker and with the lock back it’s a nice can opener. I missed getting the s30v BOTM 55. That is a sweet little knife!

Reactions: TAH
How about a 301 that I carried for years, or a 307?

Have a blessed day,

Leon

WtrDQL0.jpg

This thread needs a reboot.

I've been carrying just this 305 since it arrived NOS on Saturday, and have found it to be as much as I need.

The only problem I have found is having to check my pocket because I don't feel it in there :D
Of course the little guys like this tend to find a way of finding a spot in your pocket it likes to be and not moving so I know it's not falling out, but I'm not so used to my pocket feeling empty.

I don't carry a folding knife these days, because a year ago Easter, my wife was in the hospital, and I lost a tiny little Camco that I owned for 60 years during that time.
I bought this 505 last year but only carry it for special occasions, tucked in my watch pocket.

Have a blessed day,

Leon

P.S. Thanks to whoever brought this thread back to life.

iOVgTWJ.jpg

K1Kabua.jpg

Back