Small Sebenza Review (not too long, I promise)...

Me, too, Prof. Been my EDC for over 2 years now.

Had a couple of large ones, but they never impressed me the way the small does...

I carry a BM 550 at work because I don't want my Sebbie to get beat up. But it is a rewarding feeling to go home, get a hot shower, put on some comfy clothes and stick the small in my right front pocket.

Looks like the Prof. liked it so much he is selling off all his Benchmades. Did you check out the forsale forums lately. Wow... you know what's next... small wood inlay.

JT

But Professor?? :cool: Tell us what you really think ;)

Neat knife...have fun with it!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Professor:

Just heard the bottom dropped out of the 705 market. Brokers all over the place are heading for the hills.:D :D

Be careful. Alan Greenspan might be knocking at your door.

Seriously, enjoy the Sebbie. You'll never regret it.:)

I picked up the small regular (not classic). It's everything I've wanted in an EDC, and less (complication). I had one about a year ago and didn't give it a fair shot; ended up selling it. Since getting the small about three weeks ago, I've gotten a numbered redwood Mnandi and a large Pheasant Tail Seb. as well.

To anyone who's ever thought Seb's were too expensive I would say, see how disappointing the quality/fit and finish can be with custom framelocks that cost $150-$250 more! If you're into quality framelocks, the Seb. is a bargain!

Professor.

I finally got a small sebenza, and I was not impressed. In that size range, I would opt for a Camillus EDC in D2...just my opinion of course.

Hey Mike,
Trade it for me! I'd be happy to take it off of your hands! :D :D :D
The Sebenzas are awesome. The epitome of quality. I really enjoyed mine but traded it about 2 months ago. I'm planning on getting a new one very soon (I wanted a plain edge instead).
Thanks,
Matt
Garavamj@slu.edu

Back