Smaller Gemini

What do you guys think of a smaller Gemini? A blade of 2.6" like the size of my custom Yorkie model?

I was trying to imagine what that would be like. As a reference a mini griptilian is 2.91". A Spyderco dice is 2.5". I am not sure but someone will be all over it.

I'd cop one in a heartbeat! Love small knives, and the Gemini is a great design that I think would translate really well to a small coin pocket version!

I'd love a Gemini with a just under 3 inches blade length so that it's legal to carry in many areas. The current Gemini Ti is very nice but the blade length is 3.125 inches.

Ray, I would snap up any Gemini in the 2.9-inch range. Would that work for you?

I think with a 2.8" blade would be perfect, like an exact Spyderco Delica size. I know it's not far from 3.125", but it would make it legal for many people without sacrificing that half an inch of blade in the process.

That would be awesome!!! Love small blades!!

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6683 發送

Love the idea! It would certainly look great in my collection :)

33247796010_d144063d33_h.jpg

I actually carried the Gemini clipless for quite a while because I didn't like the clip that came with it. During that time, I loved how the presentation side felt like a smooth stone in my pocket. However, the back side seemed busy and not as refined because of the lock bar cutout and lock face screws. IMHO, I think moving the lock bar cutout and lock face screws (if possible) to the inside of the knife would create a very nice feel and look, especially on a smaller version that I would be tempted to carry clipless as well.

Like this:

33552640601_f2ec0e9fe3_b.jpg

If it is inappropriate to post ideas like this here please let me know and I will remove.

Thank you for the awesome knives!

Last edited:
Back