1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 21 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Megatherium, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Smallest Rat?

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Jim Six, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Jim Six

Jim Six

Oct 2, 1998
    What's the smallest Rat available? I tried to find it on the Web site a couple times and didn't. Anybody feel like telling me what it is, how long it is overall and where to see the picture?

Thanks.

2. Raden

Raden

Mar 20, 2002
    It hasn't been named or released yet. Goto www.bussecombat.com and sign up for the email list and you will be notified when it becomes available. at the introductory price

3. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    Hello Jim,
    The smallest Rat that will be available(by the end of the week) is the one we are just getting ready to launch. You can see a pic and the specs in the thread titled "The announcement is..."

It has a 4.5" blade and 9" OAL.

To be part of the special offer sign up for the email list on the Busse Combat website www.bussecombat.com

4. Bobby B

Bobby B No more Mr. Knife-guy

May 18, 2001
    Does it also have the Penetrator tip like the CT and BR?
    Thanks,
    If I'm not careful here, I'll get Rat-ted out...:rolleyes:

5. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    Bobby,
    The Howling Rat will not have the penetrator tip as it has a very fine tip as is.

:D:D

6. Bobby B

Bobby B No more Mr. Knife-guy

May 18, 2001
    OK then, the standard tip will be fine.;)
    I'm going to go broke buying all these "inexpensive" knives...:rolleyes: