SMALLS (Traditionals only)

Your stag Pemberton has all the right things going for it. It has great stag, pretty long pull blade, pinched bolsters and lined bolsters. That is a lot of good stuff packed into one small knife. I should have looked a little harder when these were new.
Thanks Trav. I have two Pembertons but the stag is almost always reached for first. The Sambar's grippy feel instills confidence when handling the small ones. :thumbsup:

I always thought the clip blade Pembertons were the ultimate watch pocket knife.
I've tried to snag them in the past, but even back then they disappeared pretty quickly.
I like the clip blades as well John, just happy to have a spear point. :thumbsup:
A 33 that once escaped has cause me some regret but it's not too serious. 😄

S61ViFP.jpg

View attachment 1770518
With a 3 1/4" size limit, I guess I have a few more smalls than I realized.
Glad I looked back at the last few pages of this thread today. Somehow I missed this post and it's a real fine group of smalls! Many of my favorites including the Buck I carry whenever I want something small and light. :thumbsup:
A real powerhouse for it's size, easy to grip and looks to be nearly indestructible.
qDyur35.jpg

8an6czv.jpg

Plus, mine was a gift and apparently a custom. ???

Glad I looked back at the last few pages of this thread today. Somehow I missed this post and it's a real fine group of smalls! Many of my favorites including the Buck I carry whenever I want something small and light. :thumbsup:
A real powerhouse for it's size, easy to grip and looks to be nearly indestructible.
qDyur35.jpg

8an6czv.jpg

Plus, mine was a gift and apparently a custom. ???
Maybe a 505 custom shop blade found it's way into that 425 there ?

Back