Smoke and prayers for our brother Gravelface.

Jason it sounds like you are having one HELL of a month mate.

I hope you and everyone in your family are well and healthy soon.

Prayers and best wishes from the deep south...........

Steven

Wow, Jason... Man, I do hope that you and yours get a run of GOOD luck that dwarfs what has happened lately. Glad to hear that the surgery went well, and very sorry to hear the rest. Lots of smoke up for you and your family, may the prayers be heard...

...And for your truck, too. I know how ya feel there. I have a '96 Tahoe that's been well...the best dang vehicle I've ever owned. Bought it new and can't even think about letting it go (if it were totaled, pretty sure there'd be some tears! :eek:), so I hope that yours will be fixable and not declared totaled.

Hang in there, man.

(ETA: Glad to hear the good news with your Grandmother! :))

Grandma made it out of surgery, they had to cauterize a chamber in her heart and instal a pacemaker. Off to ICU then "should" be released Saturday. Mean ole Italian lady, probably be making cannolis by Sunday.:D

I've said of my grandmother that it'd probably take a shotgun to stop her, same probably goes for you and your kin from the sounds of it (still remember the pic you posted of your shrapnel) Speedy recovery to you both!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Hang in there HOG!!! . . . . You're not a regular man. . . . You are a Man-Of-INFI ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :eek::thumbup::D

Jerry, Jennifer, and the entire crew!!

Jason, I hope you and yours get some positive waves out of all the love on this thread. You know I got your 6.
D

Prayers sent and more will be added. I have seen amazing things happen with prayer!!

Best wishes sent you you and your family Jason, I hope you all get well soon

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Hang in there HOG!!! . . . . You're not a regular man. . . . You are a Man-Of-INFI ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :eek::thumbup::D

Jerry, Jennifer, and the entire crew!!
Jasonmotivate_zps3a32efdf.gif

Haha I forgot about that version! And thank you to everyone.

I start Physical Therapy on Monday, should be fun but after a week locked down, I would take a turn getting my fingernails ripped off if I meant going outside!!!!

Back