Smoke Needed My Friends.

Discussion in 'H.I. Cantina' started by Yvsa, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Relief 9/12

Relief 9/12

Jul 9, 2005
    Prayers for you & yours.
    Are there any good HMO's out there ?
    In the absence of someone like Dr. Shaw, at least at an HMO, there is a staff of doctors & nurses, or a network of preferred providers, & sometimes their own in-house pharmacy.
    If you have medicare, getting part-D can be a good deal, especially for those who are eligible for the "extra help" with the premiums, deductibles, & co-pays.

2. bullfrog99

bullfrog99

Sep 4, 2002
    Well i'm glad to see you're up and around at any rate Yvsa. If you don't have high BP, get some mucinex with expectorant. it'll make you croop worse for a while, but once it's done doing it's thing, you'll feel ten times better. My doctor said it's the new miracle drug out there, good for treating everything from the flu to allergies. http://www.mucinex.com/
    Get well soon

kuraa pokha, manmaa naraakha
    Jeremiah

3. Big Bob

Big Bob

Oct 13, 1999
    More smoke for you from Southern Illinois, Yvsa.

Bob

4. DaddyDett

DaddyDett

Jan 9, 2006
    A couple more days of Antibiotic and you should start feeling alot better.
    Get to mendin' Yvsa

~smoke~

DaddyDett & Lil Bit

5. bwray

bwray Banned by Moderators Banned

Dec 2, 2005
    Just discovering the cantina or I would have sent smoke sooner. Hope you are better.

6. Andrew Taylor

Andrew Taylor

Jul 17, 2005
    Healing good wishes on the way down from the Great White North.

7. Sutcliffe

Sutcliffe

Dec 5, 1998
    Take care of your self.

8. Shann

Shann

Sep 2, 2004
    Its stuff like this that makes me very glad to have my doctor. His father was also a physician and was our family doctor for probably 30 years, and John's been our doctor for 30 years. The only bad thing is that he's in his late 60's and thinking about retiring.

My wife used to ask me why I went to an "out of plan" doctor that cost us money (her company would pay 100% if you used their "in network" doctor) and its for those reasons that Yvsa and others have mentioned!

9. kamkazmoto

kamkazmoto

Sep 14, 2002
    I can't believe that I missed this post. Shame on me. Yvsa, I hope that you got to a doctor and if you haven't GO NOW. Go to an emergency room and get yourself looked at. When you are feeling better, give me a call and we can go kick some doctor butt. Smoke and good thoughts up.

10. Red Flower

Red Flower

Oct 13, 2004
    Please get well soon. Smoke sent.

11. Grob

Grob

Nov 29, 2005
    My apartement manager is getting unhappy with all these little fires on the balcony but I keep lighting them.
    Smoke and Prayers
    Gord