Smooth Carbon Fiber Addicition

Or just stop paying your bills. No big deal. There's always next month right?

Last edited:
My mistake. It looks bigger than the others in the picture so I assumed it was a 24. I would recommend getting one in addition to your other beautiful knives. I carry mine as much as my 18s. It is a big knife but carries really well.

No worries... I do want a 24, but I'm not sure when.

I've got my eye on a special Wharnie on the green site. ;)

Im in love with that knife in the auction. I just bought a powerball ticket. If I win the lottery then that wharnie will be mine. I figure my odds are pretty good.

Is that why there are none left to purchase lol.

They look awesome can't wait to get me some CF goodness

I still have work to do, but here's my contribution to the CF collection :)

NRgAjn5.jpg

Great pic AZ2AK. That DLC is awesome! Nice score on that one. I had that same setup on my slicer but I just swapped the smooth CF for textured CF and I am loving it. Your collection is looking pretty sweet buddy. Youve been getting some really nice knives lately, congrats!
I still have work to do, but here's my contribution to the CF collection :)

NRgAjn5.jpg

Very nice!!!!! :D

Thanks! :D

Great pic AZ2AK. That DLC is awesome! Nice score on that one. I had that same setup on my slicer but I just swapped the smooth CF for textured CF and I am loving it. Your collection is looking pretty sweet buddy. Youve been getting some really nice knives lately, congrats!

Thanks! I'm really digging the CF, I like the smooth for looks and the textured for looks and grippyness. Yeah, but now I need to slow down and start stocking the war chest for a custom.

Speaking of, I think a wharnie in black DLC and CF would make my head explode!

Picked up another textured CF not too long ago and finally had some time to sit and fiddle with knives so I figured a CF update was in order..

Still have yet to get my hands on, or even see for sale, a frag CF..

XMUouGe.jpg

Boy, I wonder what your preferred scale material option is, S. :cool:

If I discover any Frag C/F I'll let you know. It's a ME thing, but I don't see any in stock over there. Just the G10.

Back