Snark before the Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the smith & wesson I just got to work with me tonight and my boss and I shot thirty or forty rounds through it. It sure is a sweet shooter. My boss can't hit crap, but it shot very nicely for me. I found a stash of 38 special I musta loaded a few years ago, so I figured I may as well shoot some. A 158gr lswc over 3 grains of clays is a dang nice plinking load.

It took me long enough. Didn't you say that you had been to Rolla before Dubz? Thats right around 90 miles NW of here. I spent a bit of time there when I worked for Coke. Did you happen to make the drive to check out the Peace Gardens while you were up that way?

It took me long enough. Didn't you say that you had been to Rolla before Dubz? Thats right around 90 miles NW of here. I spent a bit of time there when I worked for Coke. Did you happen to make the drive to check out the Peace Gardens while you were up that way?
I sure have, it was on business. Yep, went to the International Peace Garden. Pretty cool place. I remember going into Canada, to a little town called Kilarney as well.

Thats cool. I haven't been up there for a few years. It really is a pretty cool place. Last time I was there they had set up a 9/11 memorial with pieces from the world trade center. We were going to go there this summer, but never made it.

Thats cool. I haven't been up there for a few years. It really is a pretty cool place. Last time I was there they had set up a 9/11 memorial with pieces from the world trade center. We were going to go there this summer, but never made it.
That's cool. Been years since I was there. I think I was 18, so, about 30 years ago. My wife and I were in ND a few years ago though. We went to/through Bowman, Amidon, Medora, Bismarck, then through Jamestown.

That's cool. Been years since I was there. I think I was 18, so, about 30 years ago. My wife and I were in ND a few years ago though. We went to/through Bowman, Amidon, Medora, Bismarck, then through Jamestown.

Cool area out in the badlands by Medora isn't it? Once you get to Bismarck and east everything flattens out and gets boring again. What did you do down there? The Teddy Roosevelt park is cool. There are actually wild horses there that a awesome to see. There's a dinosur museum in Dickinson that I've never been to, but have heard its a fun tour. Jamestown is basically straight south of where I live. Must be about 90 miles.

I liked the Badlands there. That's why we went. I actually like the Badlands in SD better though. We saw the wild horses.

Cool. I'll agree the SD badlands are cooler.

Nice night tonight. I'm in the sleeper with the truck off and I'm not freezing my rear off.

Congrats on the little girl Psyop! I have my next kid on the way and I currently have a 2.5 year old girl. I originally wanted a boy for my first and was bummed I didn't get one, now I am so happy to have my little princess. I am strongly hoping for a boy for this next one but I wouldn't mind a girl because I know how special it is to be a little girl's daddy. A lot of dads don't want a girl until they have a girl I think :)

Sorry to be mushy. When is the official BeckerHead Baby Shower?

Todd, Glad your feeling better.
Psy, Congrats, you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into.
Nick, right on man. How do you feel ? Caveman is amazing, especially for people who have carb issues.
Dubs, you dont want to lose a ton of weight man. Just judging by your pics, you weren't made to be a small guy. Your smart not to sweat the pounds, and focus more on how much better you feel in your skin.

Sorry I haven't been posting much, life has been busy ..lol
Job hunting, home/apartment hunting, work, and Fam have kept me pretty busy lately.
If I missed anyone, sorry ..lol

Pointy, you better post up pics!

Havnt been around much lately, wife of 10 years is filing for divorce, Im still trying to make it to the gathering, sold most of my knives and guns. I'll be back around eventually. Until then snark-on boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back