Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some new swagaliciousness in. Tried to take some photos of it, but they sucked. Will do it tomorrow, hopefully. Hate taking no sunlight photos.

It never has been, for whatever reason. Guessing because there's 9,265 stickies already in place, haha.

I thought it used to be, long time ago. I thought it got "un"stickied when there was a bit of a lull in potential new heads. I could be thinking of a different thread though...

I thought it used to be, long time ago. I thought it got "un"stickied when there was a bit of a lull in potential new heads. I could be thinking of a different thread though...
I've never seen it stickied, that I remember anywhos. I was always surprised it wasn't. That, and the Post your Becker knives here thread.

Pics please! :D
Gunna have to wait. Supposed to be crappy outside tomorrow. I tried some indoor pics, but kept getting glare from the flash.

I wonder if you could modify the TKC on for the 14/24....

Note: I've never seen those in person so the answer could well be "absolutely not"
I think the same, not possible, they are way different.
While ago, a fellow Beckerhead posted some pictures of a 11 with g10 scales on it, wondering where those came from.

I think the same, not possible, they are way different.
While ago, a fellow Beckerhead posted some pictures of a 11 with g10 scales on it, wondering where those came from.
There are G10 scales to be had at a place that rhymes with knife connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back