Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in that case I'm glad I'm not the one selling the sacred item.

BTW where does one acquire consecrated, holy silver buckshot? Because uhh... situations

you actually can just buy it

or you take your wife's good silver, melt it, drop blips and blabs into holy water (get it by the 55 gallon drum btw)...

pack your own shells

like god and the second amendment wanted you to do forever

you actually can just buy it

or you take your wife's good silver, melt it, drop blips and blabs into holy water (get it by the 55 gallon drum btw)...

pack your own shells

like god and the second amendment wanted you to do forever
I drop mine Into a 6 foot pvc pipe full of cold water. My brother is ordained Blesses the whole tube. Nice and round makes tight patterns. Only recommended in cylinder bore;)

I see I see... I'm a SUCKER for a harpoon point, don't even know why. You definitely had more pictures here than on IG. But now that I see it, I remember seeing it. I loved it too.

I see I see... I'm a SUCKER for a harpoon point, don't even know why. You definitely had more pictures here than on IG. But now that I see it, I remember seeing it. I loved it too.

Me too, and don't know why either. This one functions as the perfect thumb ramp, which was a happy accident I hope to reproduce on purpose. Just say NO to jimping.

Jimping isn't so bad, I actually kind of like it on some knives. It depends on where it is and how aggressive it is though. I don't like jimping that tears up my thumb but something that gives me a good purchase I don't mind.

I resemble that remark.

I am curious how your giant self fits in that little Ranger (or maybe it's bigger than I think.)
More room than you think. The seat goes way back. No problemo.

I got it tonight. Drives out sweet. Still tight, like new. There was a little bubbling under the paint on the rear fender, but it didn't disappoint me. After all, it is 14 years old. I think I'm gonna try and find a camper shell for it.

Long ass day too. I get up at 4:15 every morning, start work at 6. Worked my butt off, and made calls on my breaks, to the bank, and for insurance. Got off a half hour early, went to the bank, to the insurance agent to pick up the papers for it, then to my wife's place of work, so she could drive me to get the truck. Of course, I got there 40 minutes early, and she couldn't leave any earlier, especially since she already asked to get off an hour early. Drove 80 miles to get the truck, of course the paper work there had to be done, then drive 90 miles home, to drop off the Ranger. Then, we had to drive another 25 miles to get my old truck from the wife's work place, then back home, of course, another 25 miles. We ate in that mess too. Just got home about a half hour ago. Glad that's over with.

Are you the reason the labels now say Fits most?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back