Sneak peek at some things to come.

Been watching for you to post some new product. I'll keep looking here, hopefully you will be pumping out a few real soon. Very nice work. I like that Woodrunner 2.
Regards, Randy

I've got a few things in the works that I would like to have listed around the end of the week. I also got the batch back on Friday so I'll be listing the two available knives within the next couple of days.

After that it'll be a couple of weeks before I will have anymore knives to list because I'll be mostly working on orders for a while.

Thanks guys.

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be listing a few things this afternoon.

Thanks,
Adam

Here's a video of some of the knives.

[video=youtube;3ghZtC-bhGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ghZtC-bhGQ&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Last edited:
Beautiful work, Adam. I will eventually need a smaller knife to go with the great camp knife you made me.

Anything on the bench coming up soon? I am drooling looking for more of your work.

I've got a bunch I'll be listing in a couple of weeks; including some new designs.

Thanks

Absolutely stunning work Adam! :thumbup: I still love the Hudson Bay you made for me 2 years ago. If I remember correctly it was one of the first knives you did in micarta. Your work was very nice back then but your skills and experience are showing in your work today. Your knives are absolutey amazing. I will be picking another up here very soon.

Absolutely stunning work Adam! :thumbup: I still love the Hudson Bay you made for me 2 years ago. If I remember correctly it was one of the first knives you did in micarta. Your work was very nice back then but your skills and experience are showing in your work today. Your knives are absolutey amazing. I will be picking another up here very soon.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Here are a couple I just finished up- http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1036026-A-couple-of-knives-up-for-sale!

Last edited:
Back