Sneak peek new model,"Stingray EDC". "Now first one is FOR SALE!!!"

allen456

Just thought I would share a sneak peek of a new model I am working on, the "Stingray EDC". OAL is 6 7/8" with a 3 1/8" blade. Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:
Is that hollow ground? I would definitely go for that one in a convex blade.

The Base price on the Stingray EDC will be $170, which includes O1. Regular upgrades are applicable as seen in my current pricing thread.

I will be profiling tonight, so if anyone wants to pre-order one, let me know. Nutramac and Bill, got you covered.

The Base price on the Stingray EDC will be $170, which includes O1. Regular upgrades are applicable as seen in my current pricing thread.

I will be profiling tonight, so if anyone wants to pre-order one, let me know. Nutramac and Bill, got you covered.

Sweet!

Dude!....i love it! Perfect fixed blade for my everyday use....nice and stabby too:)

While you are making them, I'll take 1 for me and 2 for Bladeco please;)

I have decided to let the first of this model be up for sale. It is the one pictured but will have my makers mark on it. It is 1/8" O1 SFT, with stabilized natural box elder over black G10 with an orange pinstripe, mosaic pin. $210. I have a sheath made for it with a wild cut out and rattlesnake skin inlay, it can be yours for $35 more.

First "i'll take it" applies.

Wow awesome opportunity Allen. If I am understanding this correctly and it is the first one, which is the one pictured, I will take it! With the sheath please...
(Forgive me it has been a long Father's Day...)

Wow awesome opportunity Allen. If I am understanding this correctly and it is the first one, which is the one pictured, I will take it! With the sheath please...

Correct, this is the first one ever of this model and the one pictured. It is yours!

Nice score Bill. My problem is I just don't have enough money to keep up. Christmas will be right around the corner though. Very nice looking knife.

Nice grab Bill and happy Father's Day!

Back