Sneak Peek Of The New Busse Combat F-16 !!! . . . Coming Wed. June 17, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

I seem to have the absolute worst timing! Can anyone send me some pics ??

Can no one wait until Sunday or Monday when the complete post with all the pictures goes up? Every time Jerry drops teaser pics I just chuckle to myself over the response here. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm just becoming even more of a retrogrouch as I get older.

Remember, Jerry taught biz school classes. Just putting his finely tuned marketing skillz to work, creating buzz. One has to celebrate the successful business he has nurtured and grown. Much respect.

Here's an in-hand pic. . . . That's Garth's giant meat hook showing how roomy the handle is in a one handed grip! :cool: :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool:

It is roomy enough for a hand-and-a-half grip for most normal folks.

Who's Hand ?
What would be "normal folks" ?

Asking for a friend ;)
hellboy-last.jpg

Can no one wait until Sunday or Monday when the complete post with all the pictures goes up? Every time Jerry drops teaser pics I just chuckle to myself over the response here. :rolleyes:

Remember, Jerry taught biz school classes. Just putting his finely tuned marketing skillz to work, creating buzz. One has to celebrate the successful business he has nurtured and grown. Much respect.

So do you want the pics or not?

The correct answers are:

YES, you are turning into more of a retrogrouch as you get older. :eek: The ONLY cure is to drink more and have more fun with knives! :thumbsup: :cool: :D

And NO I never taught biz school classes.

I taught Communication and Drinking classes. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool:

I still hold seminars in drinking when we get together with our customers. (Something we are planning on in 2021!!!) :eek::eek::eek::D

So, start training now!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D:D:D

The correct answers are:

YES, you are turning into more of a retrogrouch as you get older. :eek: The ONLY cure is to drink more and have more fun with knives! :thumbsup: :cool: :D

I taught Communication and Drinking classes. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool:

I still hold seminars in drinking when we get together with our customers. (Something we are planning on in 2021!!!) :eek::eek::eek::D

I gotta day I’m extremely happy to hear you may be at a show (or somewhere) to be with us hogs in 2021! Blade Show has not been at all the same without you guys, so I can only hope that’s the plan, but I’ll go wherever you guys are.

The correct answers are:

1. Proudly! And I am in training already.

2. I stand corrected. I thought that is where you had met your future wife?

3. Been to those. Graduate level.

4. OMG!!!! Make it simple. BBQ in the Shop parking lot. Plenty of space for tents and campers.

5. Oh, I'm training!!! Don't tell resinwife!

Back