Sneak Peek of the new SRT line...

Nice line up! :) Am glad to see SR producing the Satin Rat! I've always liked the Busse Satin Jack and now that there will be a less expencive version. :D

Though I don't like the grooved Micarta handles. They are uncomfortable when you have blisters or sore hands. :eek:

Heber

OH MY god!!! those look so much like the busse blades!! I love the handle! and they are have full tang! :eek:

hopefully it will be on sell soon!

Wow!
After I saw the Safari model I figured that this was next, but they look even better than I imagined!
At the price shown, the new BR will be the big blade to own.
Can't wait!

Hats off to the SwampRat gang! :cool: :eek: :D These new knives are great looking. I can't wait to see them this afternoon. I think Swamprat is all out of bubble gum now for sure.

These knives have a definitle Busse influence but are different enough to have their own identity. Now with the SRT line there is finally an line of knives with a wide variety that offers a true alternative to the Busse Combat at an affordable price point. Kind of the whole idea I know, but things are really starting to shape up. Once again great job. :D :D

Nick

nick681 said:
I think Swamprat is all out of bubble gum now for sure.

Nick

If I understand you correctly , it's because all their doing is kicking a$$ :D :cool: .

I asked Eric for some bubblegum this morning and he got a very sinister looking grin on his face and growled something like, "Ain't got any bubblegum. . . . all out of bubblegum. . . . grrrrrr " and then he started emptying the boxes with the SRT line in them.

Hmmmm.....I think we're all in trouble now! :eek: :D

Don't make me put my hat on and come up there. :p

Attachments

• DRill.jpg
    DRill.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 105
Hmmmmm...... I had decided that "I have enough knives now"........

But on the other side: My much loved Camp Tramp does need a friend that can match its performance.

One part of me is saying "Lars; You have enough now, leave those beauties alone" The other part is saying "NEED, NEED, NEED, NEED................."

I am in soooo much trouble right now!!!

Now you're asking for it Eric. With DS Nick motivating you, the new line will be out by mid-July! Yippee!

Cheers,
BJB :D

Only time will tell on the sheaths. Probably would depend on whether or not the thumb ramps and other minor differences are enough so that the current sheaths don't fit.

I'm liking that brt, I need a new chopper and I'm gonna wait for that one :)
hunted_woods.jpg

Eric,
I love the new blades, Looks like I will be picking up some new Rat's :D

Ron

Back