Snicker's new big sis !

Nice looking pup. Looks like she might have some pit bull in her.

The rescue place where Rose was from specializes in Bully breeds, the owner says that Rose appears to be pure Pitbull . I took them to the beach today .

g

You all look Great

Hope your health continues to improve and your family has a GREAT 2016

Good looking new dog too

Will are all hoping the Best for you Brother!!

Dr.Bill

Rose is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on your new addition and cheers to an awesome 2016!

The rescue place where Rose was from specializes in Bully breeds, the owner says that Rose appears to be pure Pitbull . I took them to the beach today .

Rose did ok:) She looks like a sweetheart.

I hear you about 2015 Pit!!

We lost a baby and my stepfather last year. did not spend a lot of time here.

2016 has started better for me as well........8lb 7oz baby boy born on Jan 12!!!!!!!! Thomas Al Gerwing or TAG for short.

Nice looking dog, was she a rescue? How old?

Brad "the butcher";15718516 said:
I hear you about 2015 Pit!!

We lost a baby and my stepfather last year. did not spend a lot of time here.

2016 has started better for me as well........8lb 7oz baby boy born on Jan 12!!!!!!!! Thomas Al Gerwing or TAG for short.

Nice looking dog, was she a rescue? How old?
Sorry to hear you had a terrible year buddy !

Congratulations on the baby boy, that's awesome 👍

Yeah Rose is a rescue, about 7 months old now, she's put roughly 12-14 lbs on in the 6 weeks we have had her.

Rupestris

Gold Member
Congrats to you and Mrs. Pitdog :thumbup:.

I'll be watching for your adventures with the new pup. I do miss Maisy.

trevitrace

Gold Member
Great looking dog buddy, how old ?

Thank you, sir. Same to you.

He was right around 7 at the time, and turned 8 this past November and not showing any signs of slowing down. He's a bigger dog (92lbs) so I've always been a little worried about various joint problems or hip dysplasia as he ages, but so far so good.

Some lowlife stealing dogs on the island and mainland using them in dogfighting. A heads up. You're probably aware already. Seem to be reading about more and more reports of dogs missing

Some lowlife stealing dogs on the island and mainland using them in dogfighting. A heads up. You're probably aware already. Seem to be reading about more and more reports of dogs missing

I'd not seen that buddy but I have been cautious of that happening as she does draw a lot of attention . These people are the lowest of the low eh ! 😟