1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Snow and Steel for 12/1

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    16.5 inch 24 ounce WWII by Purna. Leather heath. Small crack on satsial wood handle.
    Nice rig for $85. *sold*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order
    First come first served

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. NYCDanMan

NYCDanMan Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2011
    What an awesome rig! I have a WW2 in almost these exact dimensions or else this would be mine! Purna too!

3. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    I just purchased a 16”, 18oz Kumar that is spectacular with the feel! Purna or Kumar is great but I’m also really liking Ram Kumars work! This is a great deal for sure!

4. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    EMS for 16.5 inch 24 ounce WWII by Purna. This is an ideal length/weight for many purposes, and Purna is one of my favorite kamis.

Got the Done Deal.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    George Azar likes this.
  5. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Great grab David! I hope you get it my friend!

6. ChangeOfPace

ChangeOfPace

Jun 14, 2013
    *CHEERS* I was really hoping this wouldn't sit like the AK and make me cave in. That's a great pickup. Nice shape, size and weight and I'm really liking Purna's work too.