so a new contest for Xmas

Just letting you guys know where doing another contest for Xmas. Haven't decided yet what kind of contest it will be.

Also, for those that entered the Gunhammer give away, please go back to that thread (I opened it back up) and edit your post to include a tee shirt size. Darrel made a last minute decision to give every entry a tee shirt. Either edit your post or reply in THAT thread. Not here. I need to get a count for how many sizes Darrel needs to get.

EDIT: And we're still deciding on who won that contest btw.

Oh you're gonna love the prize. Still fleshing out the details on the actual contest part though.

Oh you're gonna love the prize. Still fleshing out the details on the actual contest part though.
Darrel said something about a GH4 contest in the thread about that knife... :eek:

Last edited:
Cant wait to see this prize, going to be hard to beat the Gunhammer in the other contest.

Cant wait to see this prize, going to be hard to beat the Gunhammer in the other contest.
What if I told you it is actually an HTM Gunhammer 4?

Regarding the first HTM giveaway contest. Holy cow, what hard thing to judge on. There were so many good entries, but one seemed to have stuck out for the three of us. I guess the three of us think alike. I'll announce the winner after I get Darrel's approval.

Well I would say damn, you set me up. haha. Thats awesome. Sometimes its nice to be wrong lol.

As to the first contest, one of the best contests ideas I have seen. I read all of the entries and your right, all were quality. I dont know how you guys managed to pick one.

What if I told you it is actually an HTM Gunhammer 4?

Regarding the first HTM giveaway contest. Holy cow, what hard thing to judge on. There were so many good entries, but one seemed to have stuck out for the three of us. I guess the three of us think alike. I'll announce the winner after I get Darrel's approval.

Wow. I return to the internets after a week away, and am greeted by the prospects of yet another giveaway contest!

You guys are awesome. I look forward to the contest!

Wow. I return to the internets after a week away, and am greeted by the prospects of yet another giveaway contest!

You guys are awesome. I look forward to the contest!

It's up now as a sticky. Go look!

Thanks for the heads up. It's an interesting contest for sure; I'm going to have to give it a couple of days of thought.

man you guys just keep giving, thats why I love the knife community. Awesome giveaways for sure. Like said in the previous post I dont know how your gonna top the other prize but im sure you guys will do something epic.

Thanks again for the awesome giveaways!

Back