So how long did the feeding frenzy take?

After waiting 24 hrs, I got trampled in the stampede of little feet during that 5 minute rush....... :(

Troy H

I'm always like this.
They're GONE??!! :eek:

CongRATS to all those that scored! :D :thumbup:

I'll be in the losers corner. :( ;)

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Word on Rat Chat is that there's another batch.

I'm holding out for INFI.

And for my RW that should get here in about 4 months.

Eric posted that there was a software problem that allowed more to be sold in the first round than he intended. As such, the second round will be very sparce. Hopefully most will be able to get some cheese. :D

I was chatting on the phone and hitting my refresh button around 9:00 PM est and suddenly they appeared as "In Stock". I immidiately clicked on add to cart and got the info to complete checkout. When I was almost complete, or at the last step of the process, it said that my cart was empty. I thought when you added an item to your cart, it removes it from inventory and holds it till you complete the transaction. :thumbdn:

Cutshaw

Gold Member
Sorta like a gunfighter... speed and a whole lotta luck. I got mine with order 1369. I've not seen an earlier order number so I may have gotten the first one! :D

It was a Rat Frenzy!

(Brian & Bill - Sorry to hear about your checkout problems. That would have been a real disappointment. Based on the other comments, it sounded like we overloaded the system... http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381678)

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Brian,I had the same thing happen to me! Quite honestly I am a little POed about it right now.

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
greens said:
I passed on the Mastiff. Battle Mistress is just around the corner :p
Yeah, same here. Looking out for a Heavy Heart.

Congrats to all that got one (or ten).

The shopping cart deal sounds like a tough pill to swallow. At the Busse Company Store, I've noticed (because it's happened to me) that when you get the last of a knife, it actually disappears from the trough. Doesn't that mean that no one else can take it out of your cart? I would think the Rat site would be the same.

Yesterday, I snagged one of the few blk/blk HDs at the BCS because of some tips I read here by 360joules. Had my account login set up and had all my account and CC info ready to cut and paste out of Notepad. Good tips for subsequent feedings.

I passed on this one too. Im deffinately looking forward to the new line up though.

But 5 minutes!? hot damn!

i guess i was one of the lucky few. #1387. i would be REALLY interested to know exactly how many were sold. according to eric, there were very few multiple blade orders.

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Hank, a HD and a RM all in two days. Your head must be spinning. :D

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
That's right. You scored your OD/blk HD today.

Nice day.

Hank said:
i guess i was one of the lucky few. #1387. i would be REALLY interested to know exactly how many were sold. according to eric, there were very few multiple blade orders.

Looks like you took yet another one from me Hank, I swear you're a HOG though :D